Tuesday 26 February 2013

Day 16 Swim & Run

After a lovely day off yesterday, up at 0430, in a car to LHR at 0500 & a day in The Hague it was back to normal today.  Actually I was home by 1830 and in bed by 2200 so not all bad.
I dropped the kids at school & headed straight to the pool for a swim, todays session was just a straight 2500 metre swim, no drills or rests, just 125 lengths one after the other at about 75% of max.  I took full advantage & used pretty much all of the hour, 58 minutes to be precise.
A quick change & back home for a second breakfast & into the days work.

After a couple of calls several emails out of the way it was out onto Greenham Common for a 45 minute run in HR Zone 2.  Job done, another day nearer.

This week is a tricky one toward the back end of the week, I have an offsite all day meeting I'm hosting on Thursday and need to be onsite overnight on the Thursday night, need to manage my time carefully this week & watch what I'm eating when I'm away from home.

No comments: