Sunday 24 February 2013

Day 14 Run

Still cold, very cold, so after lunch it was off to the warm gym to do a 45 minute run in HR zone 2.  Except I carried on and ended up doing an hour because at this stage it cant do any harm & I have a 1/2 marathon next week in aid of Pancreatic Cancer.

You can donate & support me by following this link here Just Giving - team Jackie

Nest week is going to be challenging to juggle work, home life & training but tomorrow is a day off, well I say day off, I am up at 0430 for a car to the airport at 5am for a flight to Amsterdam, back again in the evening so I will try & relax & enjoy the day.

The new bike was finally ready yesterday so here it is.




Its a Specialized S-Works Venge with Ultegra Di2 electronic shifting, wheels are Soul CA5.0 carbon clinchers, stem is an S-Works SL 130mm, bars are S-Works carbon.  Needs a few finishing touches before it's completely ready, I hope I can do it justice as the test bike was epic and that wasn't an S-Works frame set.


No comments: